If you are a new patient to our clinic;
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your consultation
- Please complete the online registration form
- A current, valid Medicare card (if you have one)
- Valid OSHC/OVC membership details (if applicable)
- WorkCover patients will need to advise their employer of the appointment and bring their employer’s contact details to arrange for payment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Form
Afterhours Contact Details
Phone calls are not transferred to the GP during consultation hours. Our reception staff will take a message and the doctor will return your calls at their earliest available time. We do not communicate (appointments, referrals, or results) with patients via email.
Complaints or Feedback
If at any time you have a concern, comment or suggestion please feel free to talk to your doctor or the receptionist. You may prefer to write to us via our “Compliment, Comment or Complaint” form (available in Medical Clinic Waiting Room). Alternatively, you can contact:
Health Care Complaints Commission
Phone: 1800 043 159 or
Mail: Locked Mail Bag 18 Strawberry Hills, NSW, 2012.
Appointments may be booked by calling:
(02) 4443 9888 or in person Monday to Friday 08:30 am – 06:00 pm, weekends Closed.
Public Holidays: Closed / Hours may vary please contact reception staff at 02 4443 9888
Regular appointment times are 15 minutes, if you feel you need longer, please discuss it with the receptionist at the time of booking.
Whilst the Doctors aim to keep patients’ waiting times as short as possible, delays may occur.
We do not accept appointments via email, please be advised to make an appointment on HealthEngine, over the phone or by walk-ins